- Weekend event (3 days and 2 nights) - $7,500
Rustic Sleeping Cabins
- Cabins have single beds and/or bunk beds with camp style mattresses.
- Depending on the cabin they can sleep from 6 to 12.
- All cabins have limited electricity.
- With the exception of one or two cabins in each campus there are no bathrooms in the cabins.
- Both boy's and girl's campuses have a bathroom and shower facility.
- Each campus can sleep about 100 people.
Nicer Sleeping Cabins
- On Bachelor Hill and a few other locations, there are about 9 more cabins that have their own bathroom facilities.
- These cabins are a little nicer and can sleep from 2 to 4 guests on twin, full and queen size mattresses.
- The dining hall can accommodate 200+ people.
- It includes 12 - 5' 6" and 12 - 6' foot round tables as well as 14 - 8' rectangle tables with over 200 chairs.
- The dining hall has a beautiful stone fireplace and natural wood floor that can be used for dancing.
- The kitchen in our dining hall is fully equipped with all camp plates, utensils and serving ware.
- Basketball court, volleyball court, designated tennis courts and soccer fields are available for guest.
- Pool may be available depending on the time of year.
- Field house, recreation hall and other smaller buildings are also available.
- Ample parking is available at designated parking locations.
- Designate campfire circles in boy's and girl's campuses.
- Amphitheatre with seating and campfire circle.
- Hiking trails through out camp.
Additional Available Facilities (cost separately)
- The Inn at Teela-Wooket is a beautiful country style inn on the camp property.
- It has 5 rooms with private baths and rents for $1,500 for the two nights.